Welcome to KHIND Systems, www.khind-systems.com (the “website”) is operated and maintained by Khind Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd (“KSS”) and Khind Holdings Berhad (“Khind”). To reach us, you can contact us via the “Contact Us” page from the website.
Warranties and Disclaimers
You agree to comply with all the guidelines, notices, rules, policies, and instructions pertaining to the use of this website. At all times, you are deemed to be aware of these regulations and any changes/updates that take place.
We may, from time to time and without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, suspend/discontinue the website, whether in part or whole. We shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension, discontinuation or removal, prevents you from accessing this website or any part of its services.
We reserve the right, but shall not be obliged to (a) Monitor, screen, or otherwise control any activity, content, or material on this website. We may in our sole and absolute discretion, investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action we deem appropriate. (b) Prevent or restrict access of any customer to this website. (c) Report any activity we suspect to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation, to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Also, unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
The Intellectual Property in and to this website (and the materials) are owned, licensed to, or controlled by us (i.e. both KSS and Khind). We reserve the right to enforce the rights associated with the Intellectual Property owned to the fullest extent of the law.
No part or parts of this website, or any materials, may be reproduced, reverse engineered, decompiled, disassembled, separated, altered, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked, mirrored, framed, transferred, or transmitted in any manner, or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system or installed on any servers, system or equipment, without our prior written permission, or that of relevant copyright owners.
The Trademarks are registered and unregistered trademarks of ours. Nothing on this website and in these Terms of Service shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use (including as a meta tag or as a “hot” link to any other website) any Trademarks displayed on the Services, without our written permission or any other applicable trademark owner.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We bear no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
These Terms and the use of the Website are governed by (and shall be construed in accordance with) Singapore law. Any disputes relating to the Website which cannot be resolved between KSS and you will be dealt with exclusively by the Singapore Courts.
You agree that KSS and Khind may subcontract the performance of any of its obligations or may assign these Terms or any of its rights or obligations without giving you notice.
KSS and Khind reserve the right to take appropriate legal actions if the customer/ members of the public circulate unfounded truth about Khind Systems and/or its products.
If any part of these Terms is determined to be legally invalid or unenforceable, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the Terms shall continue in effect.
Generally, and in addition to the points above, the use of this website is also subject to the following Terms of Service:
- We may attach banners, java applets, and/or such other materials to this website to advertise our products and/or services. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall not be entitled to receive any payment, fee, and/or commission in respect of any such advertising or other promotional materials.
- We may by notice through this website or by such other method of notification as we may designate (which may include notification by way of e-mail), vary the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service, such variation to take effect on the date we specify through the above means. If you use the platform or services after such a date, you are deemed to have accepted such variation. If you do not accept the variation, you must stop accessing or using the platform and services, and terminate these Terms of Service. Our right to vary these Terms of Service in the manner aforesaid may be exercised without the consent of any person or entity who is not a party to these Terms of Service.
- Any typographical, clerical, or other errors or omissions in any acceptance, invoice, or other documents on our part shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
If these Terms of Service are executed or translated in any language other than English (“Foreign Language Version”), the English language version of these Terms of Service shall govern and shall take precedence over the foreign language version.
KHIND Systems Online/ e-Commerce Orders
Delivery and self-collection
- Self-Collection (Selected Period Only):
- Please collect your item(s) from the address that would be specified to you during the delivery arrangement.
- Collections can only be done after 3 Working Days.
- Collections are to be done within 2 weeks of order placements.
- Orders will be cancelled/forfeited if they remain uncollected after 2 weeks without prior notice.
- Delivery arrangement:
- Deliveries will be made within 3-7 working days after KHIND Systems receives your order (subject to stock availability).
- Deliveries are available within Singapore only.
- Delivery charge (Per mailing/shipping address):
- S$30 for net purchases below S$150.
- Free delivery for net purchases above S$150.
- Delivery schedule (Subject to availability):
- Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
- Saturday, Sunday & Public holiday: Not available
- You may pay for your purchase(s) using any of the payment methods as prescribed by KHIND Systems.
- The payment methods may be subject to additional terms as prescribed by KHIND Systems.
- You may also use our digital coupons or e-Gift card during payment. Digital Coupons and e-Gift Cards will be issued with their own set of conditions and are specific to each version of the coupon. Please refer to the specific terms that come with the usage of digital coupons.
- All listed prices are inclusive of GST unless otherwise stated. Seller reserves the right to amend the listed prices at any time, without providing any reason or prior notice.
- If a customer fails to make any payment pursuant to the terms and conditions of the payment method elected, or payment is cancelled for any reason, without prejudice to any other right or remedy available to KHIND Systems, KHIND Systems shall be entitled to cancel the customer’s order until payment is made in full.
- KHIND Systems may on occasion, offer Digital Coupon which may apply in respect of any or certain specified, purchases made through the KHIND Systems e-shop.
- Only one Digital Coupon can be applied to each of the single orders purchased.
- Digital Coupon must be used prior to their expiration date and within the defined transaction.
- Digital Coupon cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen, deleted, or if a purchase is being cancelled or returned.
- In the event where the total purchase value is less than the value of the Digital Coupon, the excess value of the Digital Coupon will not be refunded (and neither exchanged for cash).
- Digital Coupon cannot be used with any other promotions that may be promoted in KHIND Systems e-shop and showroom unless otherwise stated.
- The terms and conditions stated in each Digital Coupon are final and conclusive. The utilization of Digital Coupons is based on the sole discretion of KHIND Systems. We reserve all rights to amend the conditions of digital coupons at any time, without prior notice.
- Partnership discounts may not be valid for promotional items and selected merchandise at the discretion of in-store personnel.
New Sign-up Rewards (Reward points worth $25)
- A promo code will be sent to Customer’s welcome email upon completion of account registration with KHIND Systems’s E-Shop (khind-systems.com/e-shop).
- Customers are required to log into their User Account under KHIND Systems’s E-Shop and input the reward points during the check-out phase to enjoy discount* of his or her first purchase(s).
- Promo code is only valid for one-time use only.
- This promotion is only designated to this first purchase and exclude all other selected promotional items and new products (less than 3 months). It shall not be used in conjunction with other promo codes, special projects and promotions.
- KHIND Systems may at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, without giving any reason or prior notice, modify, suspend/ discontinue the above Terms & Conditions , whether in part or whole. KHIND Systems shall not be liable or responsible for any losses suffered by or caused by you or arising out of, or in connection with, or because of such modification, suspension/ discontinuation to the above Terms & Conditions.
- We encourage our valued customers to share with us your kind and sincere feedback/ comments on the product(s) that you have purchased with us.
- Please share with us your product review via the dedicated link to each of the products listed at https://staging.khind-systems.com/ .
- We welcome any form of feedback/ comments; such as: –
- Products features/ design;
- Whether the products that you have purchased in line with your expectation;
- Whether the products are worth buying;
- Whether the products are user-friendly, etc.
- KHIND Systems has the sole discretion on approving the product’s review and to choose the review(s) that are to display for the products.
- Prices and availability of goods are subject to change without notice.
- Correction of errors: Any typographical, clerical, or other error or omission in any acceptance, invoice, or other documents on our part shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
- Any cancellation due to system error will be credited as charged. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account without any liability on our part.
- Please reach out to us at email@example.com for order(s) cancellation. Kindly include your order number, date of purchase, and reason(s) of cancellation for our verification.
- *Free cancellation will only apply to the customer who cancels the order(s) within 1 day from the payment date. 5% of the cancellation fee (based on the purchase value) will be levied upon after the stipulated time and without good reason.
- *Note, the waiver of the cancellation fee will subject to the sole discretion of KHIND Systems Management’s decision and dependent on the validity of the reasons for the cancellation. For example, cancellation made under the reason “change of mind” will be charged with the cancellation fee even if it is performed within 1 day from the payment date
- KHIND Systems (Singapore) Pte Ltd reserves the right to cancel any transaction in the event the product is out of stock. In this instance, no cancellation fees will be imposed.